專家推薦 10 大長壽食品
1 Apple: Eating an apple a day can significantly reduce the risk of Alzheimer's disease. Apple contains quercetin which has the anti-inflammatory effect to prevent cancers. Apple is also rich in vitamins and minerals that can enhance human immunity and improve cardiovascular function.
2. Strawberry: Strawberry is rich in vitamin C and iron. It can help to improve the immune capacity. Strawberry's coloring substance and essential oils can form a special protease for prevention of cancer.
3. Peppers: Red pepper can boost metabolism and help weight loss. Its capsaicin can stimulate the secretion of gastric juice to prevent breeding of harmful bacteria in the stomach. Sweet pepper is also good for health. Being rich in vitamin C, it helps to prevent cancer and cardiovascular disease and to slow down the aging process.
4. Green tea: The magic of green tea is catechol, a biologically active substances that can prevent atherosclerosis and prostate cancer. However, in order to burn excess fat, drinking at least 4 large cups green tea daily is necessary.
5. Carrots: Carrots are rich in β-carotene, which can protect the gene structure, prevent cancer, improve the skin and enhance vision.
6. Fish: People concern about heart health should eat fish more often. Eating 30 grams of fish a day, 2 to 3 times a week, can reduce the risk of stroke by 50%. Medical studies have shown that Japanese and Eskimos who eat fish regularly are proportionally less in having cardiovascular diseases.
7. Banana: Among all the fruits banana is the highest in carbohydrate content. It also contains a variety of elements that could stop the sugar from entering the blood quickly. It is rich in magnesium. Eating one banana will be able to meet 1 / 6 of the required magnesium for 24 hours.
8. Milk: Milk is the main nutrition for the body. It is rich in protein with easily digestible fat and lactose. Milk is rich in calcium. Accumulation of calcium from drinking milk can prevent osteoporosis. Calcium is also essential for normal body functions, protection of the nervous system, and development of muscles and skeletons.
9. Garlic: Garlic not only combat colds, but also enhance digestion and reduce the risk of gastric cancer and colon cancer. Garlic can clean blood vessels, preventing blood vessel blockage. Eating garlic regularly is an effective measure to prevent vascular disease.
10. Soy: Soy is rich in lecithin and vitamin B, which can improve thinking ability, and promote nervous system. Soybean is an important source of vegetable protein. Although Europeans are not used to this food, new studies have confirmed its really good for health.